Business Development Manager – CASE – Europe
Thomas Francis Executive Search are currently working together with a Multi-National Specialty Chemical Manufacturer. Our client are seeking and experienced Business Development Manager who has a background in selling Additives and Resins into the CASE market.
The Business Development Manager will maintain and expand relationships with customers in their assigned region.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years successful sales track record selling into the CASE market.
- Chemist/Lab background is preferred.
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or Polymer related degree.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage complex customer relationships and alliances.
- Proven track record in contract negotiation and administration.
- Experience with CRM and other sales systems and tools
- Fluent in German and English
This role will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, as well as having the opportunity to work and grow in the role with an ambitious business.
Thomas Francis – Executive Search is a global executive search and selection business based in the UK, providing tailored retained and contingent recruitment solutions to our international clients across multi-industry sectors.
Germany - Home Office
90,000 - 110,000