Chief Commercial Officer
About the company:
Stevin Rock is one of the largest crushed rock producers in the world with a current production capacity from three sites of over 80 million tonnes per year of limestone, dolomite and gabbro for the construction industry. The product range includes fine sand to coarse aggregate for asphalt, ready‐mix plants, land reclamation, etc. armour rock for sea defence/breakwater marine projects as well as feedstock for the cement, steel, chemical, glass and mining industries.
The Company is wholly owned by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah, one of the seven Emirates of the United Arab Emirates, has over 3,500 employees and has operated and continuously grown for over 40 years.
About the role:
- Lead the commercial function in Stevin Rock, recruiting as necessary to further develop the commercial organization with people and systems covering business development in new markets, local and export sales and marketing strategies, pricing, and sales/contract administration.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimise the company’s commercial activities through new pricing policies and targeted volumes growth that will generate sustainable growth in EBITDA.
- To add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. To keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of B2B sales, marketing and business development leadership domestically and internationally
- Knowledge of aggregates and building products
- Experience of using differing shipping and transport solutions to improve delivered cost competitiveness, to open new markets and to maximise net margin
- Ability to develop and execute pricing strategies based on market and customer intelligence to maximise EBITDA
- Local experience in the UAE, or the wider GCC, India and the Far East is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple customer and operational demands with a high degree of professionalism, operating often with time sensitive deadlines.
- Skilled at team development, and has managed commercial teams >15 employees
- Proficiency in the use and operation of computer systems: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other systems (i.e., Access, Outlook, and other relevant programs).
- Fluent in English
- How to get protopic without prescription
- Cosopt discount
- Where to buy levitra in singapore
- Cheap stendra canada
- Buy vaniqa uk
- Where can you buy propranolol
- Combivir cost
- Can risperdal get you high
- Buy generic catapres online
- What is the average cost of coumadin
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package consisting of tax free base salary and full expatriate package including paid housing.
Job Reference: MIN81MAR
Mining & Quarrying
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Negotiable salary and benefits package