Global Sales Director
Thomas Francis Executive Search is excited to have partnered with an exciting, rapidly growing beverage ingredient company. New product development has necessitated the need to appoint an experienced Global Sales Director to drive the company into fresh markets. This role will be based in the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers
- Seek out major clients to develop long-lasting relationships within the industry
- Work strategically to implement operational changes
- Help to plan sales campaigns whilst developing the business sales and marketing strategy
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience within a Sales Director role
- 5 years’ experience within the Food Ingredient industry
- Strong knowledge and connections within the Food Ingredient market
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Able to speak Chinese (Preferred)
- Able to speak Spanish (Preferred)
This role offers a complete benefit package which includes a competitive bonus structure, pension, company car and family health care. The hours of work are typical business hours but may be required to travel to meet clients.
Due to the sheer number of applications, we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: FI - 137 - TW
Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances
Negotiable depending on experience