Thomas Francis Executive search have partnered with an innovative company, with the emphasis on expert Nutritional advice and services for the best animal potential.
The successful candidate will assist with continued growth, creating and closing new opportunities, developing the current network and working heavily with large dairy farms to achieve maximum capability of their animals. The Successful candidate will need the following:
· Masters or PhD In Animal Nutrition.
· Technical Background.
· Ability to develop strategies to increase growth and market share.
· Experience is desired in Dairy, Young Animal and large animal Growth / performance.
· Customer and Team orientated, with a focus on self-development and decision making skills.
· Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems Dairy management.
· Daily travel with overnight stay required and dependant on location may be frequent.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Meet and exceed sales targets in assigned territory.
· Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
· Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
· Be able to effectively recommend products and programmes with all dietary needs of young animal / large cow growth / performance.
· Full ability to work independently while contributing to team.
This is an excellent opportunity to fully establish a new exciting career, with further opportunities in a company having great success and growth for many years. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop on their current skills in nutrition and technical background, with an intense training programme and the future to share their skills with a growing team supporting further business initiative.
In return, the successful candidate can expect a generous compensation package, including base, attractive commission program, health benefits and 401K.
Job Reference: TC1011/03
Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances
New York, United States
70,000 - 140,000