Plant Manager – North Dakota
Thomas Francis Executive Search is excited to be partnering with an innovative producer of natural food ingredients. The Client is a respected player in the sector and prides themselves on their clean label ingredients. Recent expansion has necessitated the need to appoint a plant manager to lead the opening and production of a new plant in North Dakota.
If you are a hard-working and environmentally conscious individual, looking for an exciting new opportunity to grow within an expanding company, then this could be the role for you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build the structure of a new plant
- Plan, direct, and manage day-to-day operations
- Prepare budgets using a range of forecasting models
- Build and maintain strong relationships with employees
- Monitor equipment and perform inspections to ensure all equipment follows health and safety regulations
- Ensure the companies policies and procedures are always followed
- Allocate resources effectively and utilize assets to produce optimal results
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience within the Food Ingredients industry
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Plant Manager
- A sound understanding of fermentation
- Have SQF knowledge
- Experience in structuring organizations
- In-depth knowledge of business and management processes (budgeting, strategic planning, and human resources)
- Proactive problem solver
- Proven supervisory and demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills
- Preferable MSc in Chemical Engineering (not essential)
This role offers a complete benefit package which includes a competitive bonus structure, 401k, and health care. The hours of work are typical business hours but may be required to travel to meet clients.
Due to the sheer number of applications, we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: Fi - 135 - TW
Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances
Negotiable depending on experience