Regional Sales Director-Molecular Diagnostics, Southwest USA
The Client: Thomas Francis is excited to be partnering with an innovative Diagnostic Laboratory providing comprehensive lab services throughout the Southeast and the Southwest by combining state-of-the-art diagnostic testing with superior patient care commitment. The Client is a state of the art CLIA, COLA licensed full-service laboratory; specializing in Clinical, Infectious Disease, Women’s Health, Toxicology, Molecular and Genetic testing.
The Role: This role of Regional Sales Director is a senior leadership position across the Southwest with a strong focus on Louisiana and Texas.
- Meet/exceed the assigned quota within the designated region.
- Target and close new opportunities through leads, referrals, campaigns and prospecting.
- Develop and maintain a detailed regional market plan leveraging available internal resources and external partnerships.
- Identify new business opportunities by partnering with Commercial colleagues (Physician Sales, Key Account Directors, Health Plan executives) in business development and other regional resources.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and document sales activity including pre-call planning, post-call analysis, consistent follow-up and regular call cycles.
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet territory sales objectives with required margin thresholds.
- This role will require at least 50% travel and is flexible in terms of physical location.
- Minimum B.A./B.S. is required, with B.S. preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience within the diagnostic industry
- Familiarity with key accounts in defined territory and established relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Established business relationships within the molecular diagnostics industry calling on both large hospital networks, private clinics, OGBYNs, Speciality Clinics.
- Experience calling on Primary Care is desirable.
If this role is of interest do not hesitate to get in touch