Regional Sales Manager – Southern California
Thomas Francis is currently representing a next-gen Spine Biologics company that is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover Southern California to grow customer relationships and grow new business in the region.
Main tasks but not limited to:
- Personal responsibility for planning, prioritization, and implementation of necessary sales activities and customer care as well as the implementation of marketing and sales strategies among physicians, users, customers and distributors
- Planning and managing the personal area after consultation and in accordance with the agreed business plan and marketing strategies
- Supervision/care of existing customers and acquiring new customers to maintain customer satisfaction / high quality and to increase sales by appropriate methods of distribution and internal cooperation with different departments.
- Maintenance and expansion of existing customers through personalized measures and internal cooperation
- Preparation, processing, and tracking of offers in accordance with company guidelines
- Creating and editing of tenders after consultation with the Management
- Planning, organizing and conducting training and development programs and presentations for clients in all relevant areas in accordance with company strategy
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference: MDRLN-45536
Life Sciences & Medical