Sales / Business Development Manager – UK
Thomas Francis Executive Search is excited to have partnered with a global distributor and supplier of industrial chemicals. The recent expansion in their product portfolio has necessitated the need to appoint an experienced Sales / Business Development Manager to drive the company into fresh markets. This will be a remote UK based position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers
- Seek out major clients to develop long-lasting relationships within the industry
- Work strategically to implement operational changes
- Help to plan sales campaigns whilst developing the business sales and marketing strategy
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience in either a Sales or Business Development Manager role
- 5 years’ experience within the Food Ingredient industry
- To have strong connections within the market
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
This role offers a complete benefit package which includes a competitive bonus structure, pension, and company car. The hours of work are typical business hours but may be required to travel to meet clients.
Due to the sheer number of applications, we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: Fi - 136 - TW
Negotiable depending on experience