Sales Director – East Coast
A once in a lifetime opportunity… An innovative product being introduced to a booming market… A cosmopolitan and ambitious client with plans to further expand throughout the U.S…
Position: Sales Director
Location: East Coast
Department: Natural Ingredients
Thomas Francis Executive Search are excited to have partnered with a manufacturer of high-quality natural Food Ingredients. New product development and recent expansion has necessitated the need to appoint an experienced Sales Director to hunt business and drive the launch of this exciting new product across the USA.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers.
- Seek out major clients to develop long-lasting relationships within the industry.
- Help to plan sales and marketing campaigns to attract new business.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Present sales, revenues and expenses reports as well as realistic forecasts
Skills and Requirements:
- >5 years’ experience within a Sales Director role.
- >5 years’ experience within the Food Ingredient industry.
- Strong knowledge and book of business within the Food Ingredient market.
- Strong understanding of Marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Where to buy generic lotensin
- Plaquenil online in india
- How to order voltaren online
- Buy micardis online usa
- Buy prednisone for dogs
- Altace best price
- Generic lamictal prices
- How much does bepreve cost per pill
- Buy propecia
- Can you buy myambutol over the counter usa
This role offers a complete benefit package which includes a competitive bonus structure, 401K, health care, and company car. The hours of work are typical business hours but may be required to travel to meet clients.
Due to the sheer number of applications, we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: Fi - 141 - TW
Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances
Negotiable depending on experience