Sales Manager – CASE, Personal Care & Pharma
Do you want to work for a dynamic speciality chemical distributor in a serious growth phase that places strong emphasis on autonomy and responsibility? A company that has plans to double in revenue in the next five years? A company that is people driven and values integrity, intimacy and improvement? If so, this might be the role for you…
Our client provides custom-made distribution solutions and offer an extensive product portfolio of Speciality Chemicals for use in fields such as Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Agrochemicals, Paints & Coatings and a variety of other market segments.
They are currently seeking a positive-minded Sales Manager to cover the UK & Ireland with the entrepreneurial spirit to match, to cover CASE, Personal Care & Pharma. The successful applicant can be based anywhere in the UK, ideally close to a major airport.
The successful applicant should have a minimum of five years’ experience in the chemical distribution business, with the customer network to match and have knowledge of the respective market segments.
Further, applicants should honour the client’s core values of trust, transparency and flexibility, whilst possessing a positive and optimistic approach to business. In return, applicants can expect excellent progression opportunities, should they be warranted. If you have an outgoing attitude, possess unrivalled technical knowledge in the relevant market segments and have a demonstrated track record of driving impressive sales figures, Thomas Francis would be delighted to hear from you.
Other Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the European Sales Director, act as a focal point for the employer and embody their core values – coinciding with a passion for commercial success through offering a solution orientated approach.
- Hold full P+L responsibility of a wide portfolio of ingredients – managing the UK&I territory.
- Implement highly effective sales strategies to maintain long-standing, healthy relationships with a whole host of key customers across the globe. Professionalism of the highest standard is key. Further, the individual should possess a warm and welcoming approach.
- Communicate efficiently with relevant key customers in order to develop a strong understanding of their product requirements. In turn, build and maintain relationships that keep the customer coming back for more.
- Possess an elite level of knowledge on your market, analysing market trends on a day to day basis – ensuring customer operations are performing at an optimal level.
- Assist with technical knowledge, visits to customers R&D department, customer audits, product complaints.
Thomas Francis would be interested in discussing this role with candidates that meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a Chemistry is essential. A postgraduate degree is a Business Management related field would be beneficial.
- Minimum of five years’ experience and relevant market segment product knowledge with the key contact network within the industry to match.
- Fluent in English.
- Adequate track record in sales and account management.
- Travel Expectations 40% across the UK.
- Must be a team player with exceptional analytical skills and motivated to make a real difference.
- Must possess a real entrepreneurial spirit.
Our client is offering:
- A competitive annual salary dependent on experience.
- Healthy bonus structure based on hitting yearly targets.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Home based office.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- Company car.
- Young, dynamic and cosmopolitan working environment.
- Possibility to grow in a people orientated and value driven ambitious company.
- Cost of biaxin 50 0mgbiaxin for sale
- Buy tasigna online no prescription
- Buy mirapex canada
- Nortriptyline and effexor together
- Where to buy micardis online
- Ventolin price without insurance
- Where can i get ventolin
- How to get prescribed renagel
- How to get farxiga over the counter
- Generic lamictal prices
Due to the sheer number of applications we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances