Sales & Product Manager, Pharma
Thomas Francis Executive Search has partnered with a top 100 European chemical distributor, who due to recent growth and ambitions to double in revenue over the next three years, are looking to expand their ever-growing European sales team. Our client provides custom-made distribution solutions and offer an extensive product portfolio of Speciality Chemicals for use in fields such as Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Agrochemicals, Paints & Coatings and a variety of other market segments.
They are currently seeking a positive-minded Sales & Product Manager with the entrepreneurial spirit to match, to cover a wide range of pharmaceutical ingredients. The successful applicant can be based anywhere to Germany, but ideally in North Rhine Westphalia.
The successful applicant should have a minimum of three years’ experience in the pharmaceutical ingredient distribution business, with the customer network to match and have knowledge of API’s and Excipients.
Further, applicants should honour the client’s core values of trust, transparency and flexibility, whilst possessing a positive and optimistic approach to business. In return, applicants can expect excellent progression opportunities, should they be warranted. If you have an outgoing attitude, possess unrivalled technical knowledge in the relevant market segments and have a demonstrated track record of driving impressive sales figures, Thomas Francis would be delighted to hear from you.
Other Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Business Unit Head of Pharma act as a focal point for the employer and embody their core values – coinciding with a passion for commercial success through offering a solution orientated approach.
- Hold full P+L responsibility of a wide portfolio of pharmaceutical ingredients – managing supply chain, customers demands and pricing.
- Implement highly effective sales strategies to maintain long-standing, healthy relationships with a whole host of key customers across the globe. Professionalism of the highest standard is key. Further, the individual should possess a warm and welcoming approach.
- Communicate efficiently with relevant key customers in order to develop a strong understanding of their product requirements. In turn, build and maintain relationships that keep the customer coming back for more.
- Possess an elite level of knowledge on your market, analysing market trends on a day to day basis – ensuring customer operations are performing at an optimal level.
- Assist with technical knowledge, visits to customers R&D department, customer audits, product complaints.
Thomas Francis would be interested in discussing this role with candidates that meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a Chemistry is essential. A postgraduate degree is a Business Management related field would be beneficial.
- Minimum of three years’ experience and relevant Pharma product knowledge with the key contact network within the industry to match.
- Fluent in English & German.
- Adequate track record in sales and account management.
- Travel Expectations 40%, primarily in DACH.
- Must be a team player with exceptional analytical skills and motivated to make a real difference.
- Must possess a real entrepreneurial spirit.
Our client is offering:
- A competitive annual salary dependent on experience.
- Healthy bonus structure based on hitting yearly targets.
- Private medical and dental care.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Home based office with a weekly presence at a glorious office space.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- Company car.
- Cheap levitra online uk
- Janumet xr discount card
- Buy etodolac without a prescription
- Buy reglan online without a prescription
- Where to buy cheap nitrostat
- Where to get lisinopril
- Metformin 50 0mg price
- Can i get spiriva over the counter
- Generic myambutol cost
- Can u buy metformin over the counter
Due to the sheer number of applications we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Life Sciences & Medical