Senior Global Product Manager – Orthopedics
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager – Orthopedics
My client is a global leading Healthcare company specialising in Medical Devices and Healthcare products. They are a highly regarded company with a strong product portfolio and a reputation for investing in and developing their employees through excellent training and support.
They are currently seeking to hire a Sr. Product Manager specifically to manage their Global Hip product lines. They are looking for an ambitious, driven, and experienced candidate to develop and implement a marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
In this position your role will be to develop and execute marketing strategies, tactics, and support materials within the company’s Hip portfolio, working very closely with the sales and commercial functions across the globe.
- Set strategic direction and long-term plans for products part of the acetabular team. This includes projects on establishing the position of new products and developing the rationalisation of non-cost effective products
- Manage pricing and supply-demand forecast to maintain the best profitability-volume ratios and grow market share
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with opinion leaders and customers
- 5+ years of medical device product development experience for orthopedics
- Strong track record of managing successful product launches
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, or related discipline
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
Job Reference: MDRLN-45574
Life Sciences & Medical