Senior Product Development Chemist, Cosmetic Ingredients
Based in the heart of New Jersey, just a stone’s throw away from the blistering lights of New York City, there sits a highly reputable manufacturer of truly wonderful cosmetic ingredients. With a seriously strong name within the Personal Care raw materials industry, the company provides exceptional employee benefits and are rated as an inspirational place to work in every shape and form.
Thomas Francis have partnered with this company to find them their next ‘innovator’, with the position of Senior Product Development Chemist becoming available. They are on the lookout for candidates that possess a creative mind-set. The sole focus of this role will be to develop new products to expand their portfolio into different areas.
With an extensive portfolio of Cosmetic Actives, Emulsifiers and Thickeners, our client have aspirations to add brand new formulations to their portfolio. Does this sound like something you could be interested in?
If you are a graduate in Chemistry, have >three years of technical experience in cosmetic ingredients, have adequate experience in developing exceptional customer relationships and want to work for an utterly inspiring company, Thomas Francis would be delighted to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Technical Development Director, you will have responsibility for one Lab Technician.
- Take full responsibility for and continue to develop and evaluate innovative ingredients for use in Cosmetic products within the Personal Care market segment.
- Display unrivalled knowledge relating to chemical solutions including (but not limited to): Active Ingredients, Emulsifiers, Emollients, Natural Extracts and Thickeners.
- Continuously develop and test the aforementioned solutions in applications for use in HI&I consumer applications.
- Identify and implement a wide range of methodologies to link test data to consumer attributes in the respective market segment.
- Regularly liaise with relevant internal teams such as Account Managers, Sales Managers and Marketing individuals and provide recommendations relating to appropriate data.
- Initiate both long term and short team projects and continuously alter product specifications to cater for key customers’ needs.
Thomas Francis would be interested in hearing from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated a proven track record of overseeing research and development projects Cosmetic Ingredients, whilst proving an ability to generate brand new ideas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and ideally an MSc and PhD, but not essential.
- A bare minimum of three years’ experience formulating and testing chemical solutions in the Personal Care market segment.
- Expert knowledge on the following solutions (but not limited to): Active Ingredients, Emulsifiers, Emollients, Natural Extracts and Thickeners.
- Adequate experience in working with customers, delivering presentations and providing internal training.
- Experience managing a multitude of projects at any one given time.
- Highly motivated, results driven and a passion of growth and exploration.
- Ideally within commutable distance to their facility in New Jersey.
Our client is offering:
- A healthy, competitive environment where personal development is absolutely key. Our client offers an environment where employees can turn their career into a passion and follow an exciting progression pathway.
- A truly inspiring workplace with a positive minded and friendly team.
- An elite individual training programme and various development opportunities to support your growth.
- Competitive pay and bonus structure.
- Health care and pension packages.
- Free lunch for every employee.
- How much does generic amoxil cost
- Where to buy generic cellcept
- Generic cialis price
- How do you get protonix
- Buy floxin without a prescription
- Buy addyi online uk
- Cheap clozaril 100 canada
- How to get zestril prescription
- Can u buy voltaren gel over the counter
- Vesicare best price
Due to the sheer number of applications we typically receive, if you have not heard anything within 14 days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasions.
Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances